Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blue Bangles & Tee


Blue Bangles & Tee, originally uploaded by nissa.nightfire.

Here's a new Tee that I did last night. Nothing too fancy, but I'm learning to manipulate the layers and files, so am pleased with that. And -- I do need to spend my time working on the actual painted design right now, so am sticking with a standard t-shirt template. I imagine I'll be able to graduate to some different shirt shapes soone enough.

I also put together this set of bangles. I added a complementary set for the other arm -- a little smaller, and using only one texture. If you are a jewelry fan, (like me), its nice to have something for the other arm as well! I may need to go back and make similar complementary sets for other sets. After I've got a few more sets ready to go, I think I'll try adding them to my vendor at NCI -- or maybe OnRez would be a good place to start. I don't nearly have enough to start up even a cart! (but, soon!)

No comments: