Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still Here!


1-29-08_004, originally uploaded by nissa.nightfire.

I know it's been quite a while since I've blogged! I'm still enjoying SL, and feel like I've learned so much since my first days here. I've started learning to make clothes -- which I'm enjoying more than I expected! You can see a few of my hand-painted tees in my flickr stream. I've still got quite a learning curve there, but am hoping to produce more. And, I'm certainly hoping to do some original hand-drawn textures for my bangles.

I still play with my look occasionally -- but am really getting quite attached to this general look. Whenever I try on new skins and hair colors, it just doesn't seem quite right. So -- yes -- this is me!

Fashion style is still evolving -- and I'm trying a wide array of things. I've been working with some victorian and steampunk styles, as I'm hoping to settle in Caledon in the near future. Gov. Shang tells me I'm on his list for land when it becomes available. But -- with my tees and bright chunky bangles, I do occasionally go for a more casual look. But -- I do find that I'm tending to shy away from the overly revealing looks -- go figure :)

No comments: