Friday, March 21, 2008

Fabulous Ribbon Jeans!

look-3-20-08

I like to design tshirts, so am always on the lookout for interesting jeans and shorts. As soon as I saw these fun jeans, I had to have them! I had to have them immediately, and could not wait. They are by Moonshine Clothing, and at that moment, they could only be found at the Clothing Fair. So, I stripped down to my system self and headed on over. Much to my delight, I got into the fair immediately, and didn't experience too much lag. This was my first clothing fair, and I was like a kid in a candy shop. I think I drained my account in 10 minutes! I did try to mostly focus on things that were in the special RFL vendors (and freebies of course!), so I don't regret a moment of it. I haven't even opened up all my goodies yet -- but I'm sure you'll be seeing some of them in future posts :)

By the way -- I did not design this tshirt, but it is a spectacular one! I love the crisp graphics!

Tshirt: Jumbie
Jeans: Moonshine
Shoes: KK Outfitters
Earrings: Talisman
Bangle: my own (not released)
Skin: ::Tuli:: S5 light ~natural1 (freckles)
Hair: ETD - Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh very cute..I noticed them too, and hit her store, and when I finally realized they were only at RFL, I decided to wait, cause I had been there already. *pouts* you gottem first!

Nissa Nightfire said...

lol... they are still worth getting! She has them out in her store now, and on OnRez :)