Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Collegiate Look


collegiate_head, originally uploaded by nissa.nightfire.

Although I've been messing around a little with building already, I thought I might try to catch an actual building class -- both to learn a little, and to see how classes are conduct in-world.

I'm loving this look -- almost completely made up of freebies -- except the glasses. I had to have these glasses, and artilleri was having a half-price sale. I got the fat-pack! I figure I'll get a lot of use out of them as I make the rounds of libraries and universities :)

I've also been working on my photography skills -- and am pretty happy with the results. This is done in a different type of photo studio than the last shoot -- a photosphere. It is a pretty nice setup -- a little expensive. But it has lots of options. This is done in a public photosphere -- but it would be sweet to have my own (and a place to set it up!)

No comments: