Monday, November 19, 2007

Well -- I've been trying to get a good picture of me to put up on the blog, but no luck yet. I'm having some trouble with my host -- but I'll get it straightened out soon! And -- as it turns out, I'm working pretty hard at tweaking my look right now -- so things will be changing a bit anyway.

I've explored some of the employment options in SL, and don't find most of them worth my time right now. And, since the exchange rate is pretty good -- I'm going to ask my Creator to fund a few things.

Right now -- I'm after a great shape and skin. Altho' many residents of SL swap shapes and skins a lot -- I'm thinking that those are a couple of things that I won't be changing much. They will be a part of what makes me, me! I want my new friends to be able to recognize me. I'm hoping to have my new look by the next time I post.

Stay tuned!
Nissa

No comments: