Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. I'm on the fashion.iheartsl.com feed -- WooHoo! Thanks for letting me play :) {and greetings to Salvia -- thanks for your kind words yesterday :)}

My rezz day was in November, but I still feel pretty much like a noob. I don't get in-world nearly as much as I would like right now. I aspire to learn as much as possible about design and building -- but love to play and connect with folks as much as I can.

Before this sounds too much like a pitch for a dating service, On to the Look! I started with the fun skirt from Curious Kitties, but quickly fell in love with the accessorizing! How is it that you start with one item in your closet, and never have enough of the right stuff to go with it? {even if you do have more than 13,000 items in your inventory} This look required several additional shopping trips! I'm really intrigued by the stuff at Kurotsubaki (can also find a small store in Cotton Candy) -- this bangle watch is right up my alley.

Have a great day!

Shirt: /artilleri/ (group gift)
Skirt: Curious Kitties, Muzakashe Riri Skirt
Bangle: Kurotsubaki, rabbit bangle watch
Necklace: /artilleri/, wing heart necklace
Earrings: /artilleri/, bead hoop earrings (color change)
Socks: Kurotsubaki
Shoes: MK Fashion, Super Sneaks Platform Hi-Hi-Tops (color change)
Hair: ETD Maxine
Skin: ::Tuli:: S5 Light - Rebel 1

No comments: