Monday, February 11, 2008

A Passion for Pink


pink fashion_008, originally uploaded by nissa.nightfire.

I've been thinking that it's about time to take a stab at doing some real second life fashion-blog entries. I probably don't blog quickly enough to become a real fashion blogger -- but there are a couple of things I want to do. I want to organize my inventory ::grin::. I want to practice putting together "looks", and figuring out a style of my own. I want to practice my photography skills. I want to practice my blogging skills. OKAY! I do want to do a little bit of everything! This seems like a good way to start.

My look of the day was inspired by some of the Valentine hunts going on. (my inventory hasn't recovered from all the Christmas gifts yet!) Pink is truly one of my all-time favorite colors -- it never fails to put a smile on my face :)

[Store SLURLS are listed in the right column; click on image to see it larger!]

Top: Veschi - Vintage Parachutey Jacket [valentine hunt prize!]
Pants: Schadenfreude Ash Stripe Pants
Boots: Shiny Things Ribbon Boots
Spectacles: Schadenfreude Heart Spectacles [valentine hunt prize!]
Earrings: Artilleri Bead Hoop Earrings
Bangles: my own (my first!)
Hair: ETD Abigail
Skin: ::Tuli:: S5 Light ~rebel 3

No comments: