Monday, February 18, 2008

Pink is Hot!

look-hot-pink-stripe

[apologies if you are seeing this post twice -- I goofed on the first one, and, most importantly, didn't have all the credits completely correct :(]

As you may have noticed, I'm a big fan of Allegory Malaprop's striped pants -- I bought the fat pack as soon as it came out. How excited do you think I was when she recently added hot pink to her color range, and added it to my stash?!? I made a new t-shirt especially to go with the pants, and topped it off with this fun jewelry from [Woo's!], which I found in the FreeStyle tent at La Reina.

TShirt: my own
Pants: Schadenfreude Hot Pink Stripe Pants
Shoes: Jeepers Creepers All-Black Buckles
Jewelry: [Woo's!]
Hair: ETD: Cutsie
Skin: ::Tuli:: S5 Light Rebel 1

2 comments:

Allegory Malaprop said...

SL has been being less than awesome to me lately (I would like to be able to stay in world for more than 5 minutes without crashing, thanks).

But I'm happy you like the pink! You look totally cute in them :). That's a really nice shirt, too!

Nissa Nightfire said...

Sorry to hear about the crashes :( That has got to be especially frustrating for someone trying to run a business! I'll think good thoughts for you :) Thank you for your kind words!