Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not easy!


Probably a lot of you know this already -- putting together a good mix-and-match look is not really all that easy! Hopefully, a little more experience will help in that regard :). This look started with the leggings and boots. And, I adore these bracelets. This outfit gave me chance to wear one of my own tshirts that I've been working on! (*another learning curve to master*)

[Store SLURLS are listed in the right column]

T-Shirt: My own
Skirt: A-Line Skirt, Wrong
Belt: Knit Belt, PixelDolls
Leggings: Valentino Sheen Leggings, Fuel
Boots: Villagers Boots, Angry Monkey
Bracelets: Valentine Bracelet, Kurotsubaki (at Cotton Candy Store)
Skin: ::Tuli:: S5 Light - Rebel 2
Hair: ETD JellyBean

3 comments:

Salvia said...

I love the t-shirt! I hope you'll sell it, it looks great! Perfect colors for me (a redhead, too). :)

Nissa Nightfire said...

Salvia -- aren't you a sweetie! thanks for the encouraging words. When it is ready to go public, you'll be the first to know :)

Salvia said...

Excellent! Thank you, too! (I sawa you've been to my tent!)