Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nosfercoat


If I did it right, I should get my blog added to the ihearts fashion feed soon! I'm counting on the fact that it is in the feed to help keep me motivated to post regularly. I'm pretty new at this, so constructive feedback is always welcome :)

This look is also inspired by a Valentine gift (tho' note there is not a bit of pink here!) It all started with the fabulous coat -- so I tried to keep the focus on that. I admit that I feel a bit doctorish in it right now -- and it caused me to realize that my closet is seriously under-accessorized.

[Store SLURLS are listed in the right column]

Coat: Schadenfreude NosferCoat in Ghost
Pants: Schadenfreude Ghost Stripe Pants
Shoes: Jeepers Creepers All-Black Buckles
Jewelry: Lassitude & Ennui Signature Set (black)
Hair: ETD Eva II
Skin: ::Tuli:: S5 Light ~rebel 2

No comments: